Tuesday, September 1, 2015

4x4x4 3D LED Cube using AVR ATmega16 Microcontroller



4x4x4 3D LED Cube using Atmega16
 

Introduction:
LED Cube is currently very populer circuit in DIY world this 3D LED cube is made up of 64 LED’s using Atmega16 microcontroller with basic programming skills.


Make your own 4x4x4 LED cube for making thousands of graphics ans patterns using your basic programming skills.



Click here to Check Out LED POV Display



Watch Video :





What you need:
  • Atmel AVR Atmega16 microcontroller
  • 64 LED’s
  • 16x 220 Ohm resistors for LED’s.
  • 1x resistor 10k
  • 4x resistor 2.2k
  • 4x NPN transistor BC338
  • 1x 10uF capacitor
  • 1x 1000uF capacitor
  • 1x 7805 Voltage regulator
  • 6x 0.1uF ceramic capacitor
  • 2x 22pF ceramic capacitor
  • 1x crystal 14.7456 MHz.

My Prototype :
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Circuit Diagram :



 
 

 

Other Projects :

Bright LED Focus Reading Lamp

LED POV Display using Attiny2313

 



 
 
 
 

 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. wow amazing, I just know about programming, would you give me the code and circuit diagrams to me. please help me. because it's my home work and learning for other students. please mail soon thanks. muhamadfajarfapril@yahoo.com. Please help me

    ReplyDelete